What information is required for a TUE application?
- Detailed typed clinical letter(s) from treating doctor(s) that:
- state when the diagnosis was made, including relevant history and examination findings
- state the prohibited medication being used with dose and route of administration
- describe any other current treatments and, if relevant, why an alternative non-prohibited medication is not being used.
- Copies of results from any relevant tests that have been performed that support the diagnosis e.g. blood tests, X-rays, scans.