ASDMAC guidance regarding the medical evidence you need to supply for the most common TUE applications can be accessed from the list below.
You should direct your doctor to this information.
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Arterial hypertension (beta-blockers/diuretics)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Growth Hormone deficiency (childhood)
- Inflammatory bowel syndrome/disease
- Insulin dependent diabetes mellitus
- Intravenous (IV) infusion
- Male hypogonadism/androgen deficiency
If your medication or condition is not listed, direct your doctor to the full list of medical advice from WADA.