Blog: The results are in…
2 November 2012
Our 2011–12 ASADA Annual Report is now available online. This report comprehensively outlines key accomplishments in our sixth full year of operation, including these highlights:
- Partnered with the Australian Olympic Committee and Australian Paralympic Committee to implement Pure Performance programs in the lead-up to the London Games.
- Conducted 7,196 government-funded and user-pays tests.
- Created 28 investigation cases.
- Entered 33 athletes onto the Register of Findings.
- Implemented new testing processes for the introduction of Australia’s first Athlete Biological Passport.
- Strengthened an intelligence-led approach by hosting international anti-doping professionals, participating in international staff exchanges and facilitating regional workshops.
- Assisted in the review of the World Anti‑Doping Code.
- Provided 18 tailor-made anti-doping education strategies.
- Informed Australian athletes about overseas meat products contaminated with clenbuterol.
- Hosted 49,935 online visits to Check Your Substances.
- Administered 7,837 online completions of ASADA e-Learning.
- Reached an agreement with UK Anti-Doping to bridge mutual intelligence and investigation strengths.