ASADA adheres to the Australian Public Service Values and Code of Conduct, which are available on the Australian Public Service Commission website at www.apsc.gov.au
Our employment conditions are outlined in the Enterprise Agreement.
We support arrangements for flexible work conditions including:
- Access to flextime for APS1- 6 staff and time-in-lieu arrangements available for EL staff upon negotiation with manager.
- Flexible arrangements for staff with family responsibilities, including carer's leave.
- Negotiable part time working hours.
ASADA employees are encouraged to maintain good health and active lifestyles. To support this, we provide:
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which provides access to counselling services for staff to assist with work or personal issues.
- Influenza vaccinations for all interested staff.
- Health and Fitness allowance.
We adopt diversity principles in all aspects of our work; we are committed to creating an environment that values and utilises the contributions of people with different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, and respect the rights of individuals in how we adopt, implement and enforce anti-doping rules.
As part of this, we have a:
- Reconciliation Action Plan
- Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace
We believe in developing employee work skills and experiences for now and the future. Staff are provided with support, opportunities and assistance to learn through:
- mentoring and coaching
- attendance at workshops and conferences
- targeted training programmes
- accredited courses
- individual development plans that focus on capability needs
- study assistance.
For further information about ASADA, please visit the following pages: